Sunday 13 July 2014

Vintage Roses Nails

It's Nail Art Sunday today and time for a stampicure! :)

The base is Picture Polish Chillax - so gorgeous I want to cry! ;) Then I've stamped on two different patterns from MoYou London plate Pro Collection-07. Yes, TWO patterns :) Please note that the ring finger is inverted ;) As stamping polish I've used By K Choco Mousse.

I call this manicure for vintage because I think the brown and the bright minty turquoise create a vintage feeling. I was very happy with this manicure! :D I think I like the inverted pattern best actually. What do you think?



How do you like my vintage roses nails?

11 comments:

  1. These look great! Really like that rose stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asfin mani å som alltid perfekt stämplat! :D puss å kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mycket fint och väldigt snyggt stämplat!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snyggt och effektfullt att byta plats på färgerna på ringfingernageln!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Du är så fantastiskt duktig på att stämpla!! Åh vill också kunna, det är ju så fint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jättefin! Gillar färgkombinationen! Jag tror jag har samma platta (fast inte i xl) så ser självklart att det är tvärt om på ringfingret ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so pretty! I do like the roses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi doll, your ideas and creativity when it comes to mixing colors is stunning!!!! F course I absolutelly fell for Chillax too and the brown with the stamping? Perfection!! I cannot say though I prefer one over the other stamping - both beautiful - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Riktigt snyggt! Och som Nailtastic skriver ovan, snyggt med de omvända färgerna på ringfingern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Som vanligt grymt snyggt jobbat med stämplingen, nästan så det blir tjatigt att tala om det varje gång. Men bra arbete kräver beröm:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! I love also the inverted colours accent nail :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!