Monday 7 July 2014

Nails Inc Baker Street - swatches and review

This is one of my absolute favorite polishes ever! The magic Baker Street from Nails Inc! The polish, the myth, the legend ;)

I've shown it before, I'm showing it now and I will show it again! Such a beautiful shade of blue and great qualities too! Looooooove it!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Great formula! Very easy to control and very self leveling! (And my bottle has been open for at least a year now!)

Brush: Quite thin straight cut brush.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 5++++++++++++++++++++++++++/5

I love this polish so much! If you are a blue polish lover you need this!!

How do you like Baker Street?

10 comments:

  1. I'm screaming "OMG!!!".
    I. LOVE. This. Shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borde skaffa detta, det ser verkligen otroligt mättat och härligt ut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't have this! I really should get it because it's just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll, you can show this again and again, I never get tired of this awesome Blue - perfect on you <3!!! Viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, this is gorgeous! There's a reason that this is my all time favorite blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) I love the grade you gave to this polish! :-) And I think it deserves it, it's gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!