Friday 2 May 2014

Takko Lacquer Electric Apple NYC - swatches and review

I was so happy when I managed to snap three Takko polishes last autumn and it's a pure shame I haven't tried them yet! But here is one of them - the slightly duo chrome Electric Apple NYC! As you can see in the pictures this polish has many faces depending on the lighting.


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Shimmer/duochrome.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Excellent formula and so easy to apply! Surprisingly weak brush strokes.

Brush: Fairly wide straight cut brush.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 4+/5

This polish is unique in my collection and I love the glow of it! However, it's not very colorful so it's a 4+ from me :)

How do you like Electric Apple NYC?

9 comments:

  1. Inte helt my cup of tea, men gillar det duokroma man kan ana i lacket....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shimmer and glow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shimmer! That glow! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll, ai love Electric Apple on you - it is a great neutral with omph!! I skipped this launch too - too much frenzy :-S have a lovely Saturday und viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fint men inte fantastiskt, i mina ögon alltså:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!