Saturday 14 September 2013

Essence Get Arty - swatches and review

This shimmering grey polish arrived to my collection through a swap with the lovely Natalia at Polished Polyglot. I love to wear grey on my nails and this beauty has a twist to it as well - a wonderful duo chrome pink to peach shimmer! Stunning together with the medium grey base!



GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Shimmer.

Number of coats: One! Yes, it's a one coater!

Formula: Excellent!

Brush: Excellent!

Top Coat: Yes. One coat.

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 5/5

This is a fantastic one coater with an excellent formula and brush! It's also unique in my collection. Grazie mille cara Natalia!

How do you like Get Arty?
Are you a fan of grey polishes?

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Get Arty! That shimmer is fantastic! And a one coater? I love it even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, oh wow - rely on Nati and her impeccable taste!!!! This is one stunner and it looks gorgeous on you!!! I love grey nailpolish and Get Arty is a particularly beautiful one!!! I am heading out now - wedding and its raining and windy :-S oh well..... Have a good Saturday, talk to you soon - puss, puss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättefint med guldskimret! Gillar det verkligen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Detta var ju helt underbart, kändes dessutom unikt. Jag hör dessutom till dom som älskar grått på naglarna! :D Tycker på något vis att det känns väldigt elegant dessutom! Stor tumme upp! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love grey and I like this shimmer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Galet vackert! Det här åker upp på önskelistan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao bella! This one looks so gorgeous on you! I have it too, and I received it from ...can you guess? Yes! the lovely Christine! I love it and it's one of the rare shades of grey that actually suit my skin tone.
    Bacioni! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!