Thursday 4 July 2013

Vintage Challenge Week

My dear friend and blog colleague Christine from Polished Marvels and I are having a Vintage Challenge Week starting Monday July 15th.

During this week we will only show you vintage polishes! We decided to call any polish "vintage" that was released before Summer of 2012 ;)

We would like to invite anyone who feels like it to join!


Christine and I will show you vintage polishes according to the following schedule:
Monday - Blue
Tuesday - Red
Wednesday - Green
Thursday - Glitter
Friday - Holographic
Saturday - Favorite Golden Oldie
Sunday - Nail Art using some of the above polishes

You can join in on all days or just one or a few days!
Just add your link to the link list below so that we and others can find you.

You can also add your links to any of mine or Christine's posts during this week. All links will be added up during the week no matter were you add them.

So take the opportunity to bring those golden oldies back into the lime light again! They deserve it! And possibly you'll get some more readers to your blog as well :)

If you would like to add the link gadget to you own posts use this script and copy/paste it to your posts in html mode:
<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript">
document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=291093&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');
</script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->

You are most welcome to join! <3

Lots of blog love,
Little Miss Nailpolish and Polished Marvels.

15 comments:

  1. Kul grej! Får se om jag lyckas haka på någon av dagarna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao carissima! what a great idea!!! I can't wait for it to start! I'd love to join you as well, but I have a few questions: how old has to be to be "vintage"? I do not think I have polishes more than 8 years old... and is it possible to participate except Tuesday and Thursday? I already have another challenge those days... it would be cool to share links too, so everyone can admire everyone's that joins in!
    Bellissima idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, now that my enthusiasm allows me to actually "process" what I read... lol! many of my questions are already answered :P
      Good thing is : I already know exactly what to use for each day except I do not have any glitter or holo "vintage", too bad.

      Delete
    2. Ciao Nati! So happy that you are as excited as me and Christine! :D To us vintage is more than one year old - the release date that is, not when you bought it. You can join us as much or as little as you wish! I can't wait to see what you will show us!! Baci! xx

      Delete
  3. Hörru, detta låter ju kul :D Med lite tur ska jag nog ta mig i kragen och vara med :D Bra att det är lite fram i tiden så man hinner planera men har ganska många "gamla lack" liggandes så detta blir kul :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hörru! ;) Vad kul att du blev sugen!! Det vore superkul om du hängde på! Du kan vara med en dag eller alla dagar eller allt där emellan! Det som passar dig och vad du känner för! Ingen press alls! Du har säkert en massa gamla godingar i dina gömmor ;)

      Delete
  4. Eh jag har ju inge blögg,kommer istället att följa er å sukta, å låta mej inspireras! ;) puss å kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du kan ju bära nåt vintage lack iaf den veckan! Om du vill får du göra en gästpost hos mig! :D xoxo

      Delete
  5. Ciao Jezzica! I have one question for the Vintage Challenge: How can I past the inlikz tag in my post so my readers can see all the participants manicures? I have tried to copy paste what's on your post but it does not seem to work. Baci, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Nati! I have e-mailed you and I can now see the tag is working on your blog! Baci! xx

      Delete
  6. Hi, I find your blog following the Vintage Challenge link in Francine's today's post :)
    You got such a good idea! I also subscribed to your blog, I find it very inspiring! :)
    have a nice day!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Thank you so much and very welcome to my blog! It's wonderful comments like yours that gives me the energy to keep blogging! <3 Have a great evening!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!