Sunday 21 April 2013

Lucky Necklace Nail Art - swatches

It's Nail Art Sunday today! :D My inspiration for this manicure is a Moomin card I got from my lovely brother. You can see it below. It shows the Snork Maiden with a pearl necklace and that triggered my creativity :) This is the result:

I used Barry M Papaya, Essie Stylenomics, dotting tools and stickers
My source of inspiration :)

After the base polish Papaya I applied the four leaf clover stickers and then dotted the strings of pearls with dotting tools and Stylenomics. I sealed the mani with one coat of Seche Vite. It's a really easy and straight forward manicure! :)

How do you like this manicure?
Are you familiar with the Snork Maiden from the Moomin characters? :)

17 comments:

  1. Really nice :) I watched the moomins when I was younger religiously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh gud så snyggt! Alldeles underbar tolkning av Snorkfröken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some stickers but I never use them :-) These clover stickers are very cute and I like the final effect of you necklace manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh så sött så jag smäller av! :D Vågar man fråga vart du hittat klöverstickersen? De var toksöta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sticksen är från en nagelsalong i Solna, KN Nail Products, men jag är säker på att de finns på fler ställen! Har du provat att Googla?
      Jag skulle gärna gå in och köpa de åt dig, men de är helt sjukt otrevliga på den där salongen! Vill inte stödja dom mera!

      Delete
    2. Vill man betala överpris OCH samtidigt får shitty service så får man åka till KN Nails i Solna!!! ;)

      Delete
  5. Hi meine Süsse, awwww how super cute and pretty, I just love it :-)!!! And no, I was up to right now not familiar with Snork Maiden - she is lovely. And a big YES to swapping - I already collected the one or the other polish for you ;-) - I will send you a Mail tomorrow - have a wonderful evening xxx - Puss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åhh så fint det blev. Underbara färger du valt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Väldigt fint blev det! Jag har faktiskt aldrig kollat på mumi, så jag känner inte igen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Det här var otroligt sött ^^, Gillade verklige Berry M lacket, super snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Åååh nu trilla poletten ner! Jag tyckte väl att jag kände igen halsbandet hihi btw jag älskar allt med denna mani, särskilt grundfärgen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Så enkelt med ändå så jäkla snyggt:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!